How many times have you heard this corporate phrase?
“You are only as good as your people”. A successful beginning and completion with the Invisalign system starts with you and our unique, highly motivated group of doctors here at Clear Ortho Solutions. When you choose the right Elite Team of doctors and their professionally trained Invisalign staff a successful opportunity begins and is made
Clear and Simple™. Invisalign brings its technology. Clear Ortho Solutions brings its expertise, entrepreneurial ways and a dedication to customer service. Together, results are accomplished to change a life, change a perception or simply to make a difference in the way a teen or adult feels about themselves at a special moment in time ….
creating a smile that is clearly beautiful.
Impressions or a digital scan of your teeth will be taken along with a few x-rays and pictures to come up with an Invisalign treatment plan that is individualized just for you! 3-D computer imaging technology is used to create a series of custom made, clear aligners. These aligners are switched out with a new set about every one to two weeks and are specifically designed by the Elite Team to gradually move your teeth according to your specific Invisalign treatment plan. During this period of time, teeth will be moved to eventually achieve the desired, final position. Clear Ortho Solutions will provide the correct and timely outcome you are looking for and a smile that is the right fit for you.
WHAT is involved?
You will choose and meet with a designated Invisalign provider for a complimentary consultation and find out: Is Invisalign right for you? Am I a candidate for this forward-thinking technology called Invisalign?
- Your provider will take pictures, impressions and/or digitally scan your teeth with the new iTero scanner.
- Those pictures and impressions/scans are digitized. Then, your provider can use the 3D renderings to precisely plan your tooth movements from the beginning to the end of your treatment in order to fix specific orthodontic issue(s).
- Based on the precise treatment plan, aligners will be made to custom-fit your teeth. The number of aligners are different and change for each person.
- Except to eat, brush and floss, you will wear your aligners about 20 to 22 hours everyday. Attending sports events and social events is always possible with Invisalign too. You have a couple hours a day in which you can take out your aligners without affecting your treatment plan.
- Approximately every one to two weeks, you’ll swap your old aligners for new ones. The aligners will gently and continuously move your teeth until they are in their final prescribed position all without the usual hassle of metal braces.
Simply put ….. Invisalign Technology fits right into the busy schedule and social calendar of every adult and teen today with amazing results. In 2012, choosing Clear Ortho Solutions and Invisalign is clearly your best solution to straighten your teeth whether you are thirteen or fourty-five.